Email Email:
Phone Tel./ Fax: 0058 295 242 19 20
Phone Tel.: 0058 295 808 84 11
Phone Cellphone:0058 412 353 31 24


Academic credits and Bildungsurlaub

Academic credits and 'Bildungsurlaub' (educational leave)

Most of the American Universities give credits for a Spanish course abroad. If you are interested in obtaining credits, contact us on and we will send you the syllabus with the course number so that you can make the relevant enquiries in the Spanish Department of your university or college.

For German citizens there is the possibility of obtaining 'Bildungsurlaub' (educational leave) for Spanish courses at CELA.

We are recognized by the following 'Bundeslaender' (German states):

  • Hamburg (Hesse)
  • Niedersachsen (Lower Saxony)
  • Berlin and Brandenburg
  • Schleswig-Holstein
  • Rheinland-Pfalz (Rhineland Palatinate)
  • Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Wherever possible, interested students should enquire about the relevant formalities 8 weeks in advance. 'Bildungsurlaub' students have one or two lessons more per day depending on the Bundesland, and they have to take a final test and show a 100% attendance rate in order to obtain the certificate.

For questions please contact CELA Spanish Language School, Margarita Island, Venezuela, South America: