Self study Spanish courses with continuous teacher support:
At our school we have been teaching Spanish since 1997. We have worked with a wide variety of commercial methods and materials throughout our career. Based on that experience, and on the real difficulties and questions of our students, we have developed our own courses. They consider the use of technological tools such as youtube videos, audio, translators and current texts from the web. The communication between student and teacher is individualized and constant through digital media.
In addition, the courses follow the guidelines of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and automatically prepare for the most common Spanish language exams.
The Spanish self study course material consists of:
- 12 lessons per level with different activities. (The Spanish course is available for levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2).
- Each lesson consists of written material explaining the contents of the lesson accompanied by video lessons recorded in Spanish, English and German. They are available on our Youtube channel
- Exercises with solutions so that students can correct themselves.
- Exercises that are sent to the teacher by e-mail for personalized correction.
- Audiovisual comprehension exercises with videos of interesting topics and different Spanish speakers.
- Free-response exercises that are manually corrected by the teacher.
- Pronunciation exercises
- Readings with comprehension questions to be sent to the teacher.
- Reading aloud exercises to be sent to the teacher by whats app, signal or telegram.
- Exercises to expand vocabulary.
- Cultural and current topics.
Free placement test:
If you already have some knowledge of Spanish we offer a free placement test which we send by e-mail and which will be corrected and commented by the teacher.
After correcting the test we send you a test lesson of the level we have recommended. In addition you will receive the lesson on Spanish pronunciation which is always our first lesson in the courses of all levels.
Advantages of this Spanish Online course:
The great advantage of this course is that you can work at your own pace according to the time you have available, at the schedule and intensity you want. In addition, you have the constant support of the teacher by mail and message. You do not need to be online at a specific time nor do you have deadlines to complete the assignments.
If you work at the rate of one lesson per week you can finish a level in 3 months. But, of course, everyone can work completely at their own pace.
Additional oral practice:
We recommend that you supplement this course with our videoconference Spanish lessons with the teacher to reinforce some explanation and improve oral skills in conversation. Each lesson lasts 60 minutes.
The cost of the complete course per level is 160US$ or 130 Euro.
The cost of the online classes by videoconference is 20US$ or 18 Euro per unit. (Special prices are available for packages of hours)
For more information, please contact us:
Write us requesting more information, the level test and the trial class to our mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, tell us also about yourself, your motivations for learning Spanish, the methodology you follow and the strategies that work for you.