The online Spanish course for beginners, A1 is aimed at students who are starting from 0 or for those who already know a little Spanish. It is also an excellent course for those who learned Spanish years ago and want to refresh their knowledge.
The online Spanish course for beginners, A1 has 12 lessons with different exercises and activities. If you work at a rate of one lesson per week the course can be completed in 3 months. But, of course, everyone can work comfortably according to their time available and their motivation. The teacher accompanies the student by e-mail and text and voice messages. Once all the activities of the lessons are solved, the students will receive the course certificate issued by the school.
In this video we show you an example of a lesson of the course and explain the methodology:
In this course we will learn following topics:
- Spanish pronunciation, reading correctly from day one.
- Articles, nouns and adjectives, masculine and feminine words, rules for identifying the gender of words.
- Personal pronouns and the verb ser. Conjugation and usage
- Use of personal pronouns in contrast to English usage.
- Singular and Plural
- Sentence structure (position of the adjective).
- The verb estar, adverbs of place, the verb hay. Difference between hay and estar
- Interrogative pronouns
- The verb ir, ir + a, ir + en
- Difference between ser and estar (explained in a clear and simple way), talking about characteristics and states.
- The verb tener
- Regular verbs in the present tense
- Reflexive verbs
- Irregular verbs with vowel change in the stem
- Verbs with double irregularity
- The verb gustar (peculiarities)
- Object pronouns
- Prepositions por and para
- Articles and demonstrative pronouns
- The verb doler (peculiarities)
- muy and mucho, bien and bueno, mal and malo
- The past perfect tense
Vocabulary, culture and daily life:
- Professions and nationalities
- Describing in the present tense
- Asking for an address and explaining it
- Introducing oneself and others
- Talking about habits and preferences
- Customs in Spain and Latin America
- Numbers, days of the week, months, seasons and the weathe
- Buying and ordering food
- At the thrift store
- Food, clothes, parts of the body
- Furniture, house, household chores
- At the restaurant, at the clothing store, at the doctor’s office
- Family and relatives
In the following video we give more information about our school and our methodology (approx. 30 minutes)
Request a free trial lesson without obligation: email@example.com
Information about all our online Spanish courses is available here: Online Spanish courses
CELA Spanish School